LUXOR Light Ascension

A Soul Empowerment Program through embodying higher frequencies through meditation 
and healing to Merge with Higher Self on the Journey of Awakening. 

Forums

Forum Home > TESTIMONIALS > From Sue Smith UK

ChristinA Ritchie

Its been really nice reading all the testimonials from participants in the recent programme and fantastic as I can feel their enthusiasm as they write about it and share their experiences. Although I did not attend this time I have had plenty of experience with the frequency and I now facilitate it myself in the UK, I have experienced so much growth from it through accessing the infinite codes of light and watching others in their growth process has been a real honour. Seeing others (and myself) opening to their full potential and allowing Source and the Divine to direct them and me to where we must be.

I welcome all the souls who have embarked on the journey and you can rest assured that life will not be same again. So many wonderful changes, although sometimes difficult, will immerse you and you will constantly feel the cuddle of Source.

I would like to take this time also to thank Christina. My gratitude is always there with her but I would like to share with others my experience of having her as my mentor for some time now. Christina is always there for you, providing healing and guidance from the highest possible Source at all times. Anyone considering the possibility of becoming a facilitator of LUXOR Light, you can rest assured that you will always feel supported and nurtured. And if you are considering it, its not an easy ride (so to speak), it requires a serious amount of spiritual discipline, more than I initially believed. But, its all worth it in the end........and so much more, more than I can ever convey within the English language.

Sue Smith UK

July 20, 2010 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.