LUXOR Light Ascension

A Soul Empowerment Program through embodying higher frequencies through meditation 
and healing to Merge with Higher Self on the Journey of Awakening. 

Forums

Forum Home > TESTIMONIALS > Egypt Ascension Programme

ChristinA Ritchie

Hello Christina,

firstly a thankyou for the Luxor Light Ascension Workshop held last month in Luxor. Initially, I didn't really know what to expect, although I had been attending your meditations in Perth for a few months now and just knew I had to go to Luxor again to do this work. From Day One I had a deep sense of how powerful and profound the work was and for me I wanted to Trust the entire process of working through the different dimensions which bought about much healing, balancing and eventually acceptance. After day two I crashed for a couple of days and my bed was my best friend (& also thankyou to Janette, my room mate with very fine nursing qualities!). Some past emotions reared their ugly heads again (thought I'd finished with THAT one!) and once again I reflected on what it was all about, but ofcourse it was to be dealt with, not an easy journey at times, but helps clarify issues in my life. I have learnt about congruence - becoming clear about my words, thoughts and actions and making sure they are in alignment with my plans for the future. I recognise my power to manifest by listening to the Universe, and acting consciously for my highest good. The energy of the meditations was very powerful, particularly for me personally as we focused on the higher dimensions and as a group I felt we became more connected as the days passed, some intense sharing which we could all identify with. I feel now my connection to the Universe is stronger and I am more accepting of my own qualities.

Christina, as a facilitator you are very compassionate, knowlegeable and devoted to spreading the frequency of Luxor Light - a very honorable role. Also a big thankyou to Ashraf for his attention to our requests haha.

"Life whispers its meaning to us in the silence of the surrendered, open heart"

Love to all.

Sue Ford

July 20, 2010 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.