LUXOR Light Ascension

A Soul Empowerment Program through embodying higher frequencies through meditation 
and healing to Merge with Higher Self on the Journey of Awakening. 

Forums

Forum Home > TESTIMONIALS > Ametron Truth Ancient Sound Healing

ChristinA Ritchie

Testimonials - Sound Healings

spiritual.jpg Blessing Angel image by astroanswers

Yesterday I had a healing with Christina my first one since she had brought the new sound energy through and I'm sure it has opened me up more so that I am able to hear sound and am so very grateful to Christina for this opportunity.I will never foget this day as it has left an angel singing in my heart. ...........Hi Christina, I would like to tell you about my meditation that I just did. It was just magical, I had a busy day and just wanted some time for me, to bring me back to my centre so as I went into the meditation I was thinking of my nephew who is having some difficulties at the moment so I thought I'd send him some healing energy and hearts of love and when I started to get into doing that I had a slight ache in my right ear then I heard the most beautiful voice I've ever heard singing a tune, it wasn't words but like someone singing a lullaby to a baby, it only lasted about 2 minutes but it was enough for me to realize it was an angel singing to me, then I had butterflys fluttering in my heart and I knew it meant something beautiful just happened, and now I feel at peace with myself and full of love. So thankyou Christina, Blessings to you Linda xx

Dear Christina, Thank you for all the wonderful spiritual work that you are doing for the planet and all humanity.I am honored to call you my Beloved sister in the highest Divine Light of God.I have made great wonderful changes on all levels, by the wonderful sacred alchemical sound work from you, it is Heart Inspiring on so many levels, and the spiritual growth is just tremendous.Thank you very much.The highest blessings to you.Namaste!Louis Vasquez.

June 28, 2010 at 6:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ChristinA Ritchie

Thank you Louis and thank you Linda, it is my pleasure and I am honoured to know you both.

Much love from me xxx

June 28, 2010 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ChristinA Ritchie

Just to let everyone know, I received sound healing from Christina and have been listening to it for 6 days, twice a day. The before and after reports were incredible but what is more important is my perception. I had many different reactions while listening to the sounds so I knew something was happening. I have had a very good week, full of peace and clarity and energy (and this while most people around me were having problems with the energies).

I am off on a trip to visit my family in the States and also to Mayanlands in Mexico and I feel absolutely as though this healing has brought me somewhere just right to move forward.

I will let you know how things play out, but my overall feeling is that something was cleared at a very deep level.

Thanks Christina !!!!!

love Cathy

Thanks Cathy!!

July 13, 2010 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.