LUXOR Light Ascension

A Soul Empowerment Program through embodying higher frequencies through meditation 
and healing to Merge with Higher Self on the Journey of Awakening. 

Forums

Forum Home > TESTIMONIALS > LUXOR Light Practitioner Course - Cathy Rubini, Italy/USA

ChristinA Ritchie

Hello and a huge thank you to all of you out there who were with us in Luxor (spiritually) ! We certainly felt the support. Christina and I had a day to catch up before Jason arrived, luckily so as we are two talkers !!! I took an immediate liking to Jason, he has a beautiful soft energy. The first night we went to the Holy of Holies at Luxor Temple. I had been there in April but didn't feel it as powerfully as I did this time ! Christina, then Jason, then I, began activating in the Temple as Ashraf tried to keep the tourists and the guards from disturbing us. Christina and quiet Jason were activating quite loudly, and wild, loud me activates in a very quiet gentle manner. Wonders never cease. I saw alot of red which kept expanding and Christina later told me it is the color of Christ Consciousness. We celebrated that beautiful moment on the rooftop and were ready to begin the healing course.

I do not know how to explain the course. It was so beautiful sitting on the rooftop over looking the Nile and taking in all the information Christina shared with us. When we went down to do the healings on each other, it seemed so natural. There were alot of things to learn and remember, but the sensations came so easily to both of us. All three of us took turns activating right from the start and as Christina has shown in her pictures, even the light in the room changed ! The energy flooded us all day long while there and often it felt like the whole building was swaying. During the night I had activations and was playing my chakras as if I were drumming them. The three days of the course flew by and the energy kept getting stronger and stronger and it just seemed wonderful and natural !

We took a trip to Abydos and Dendera. At Dendera the three of us could not stop activating, Christina in her powerful way and Jason starting to get the languaging. I will let Jason tell you about his experiences there.

I could not stop "playing the harp" or dancing with my arms (Dendera is the Temple of the Sacred Dance) and I saw the missing pieces of the mosaic of my life, therefore it was probably the most powerful experience for me. We were lucky to have a Temple Guardian who gave us space and kept people away.

Upon arriving at Abydos the Temple Guardian who had seen me once 5 months ago, said "Welcome Cathy, I have been waiting for you." Talk about a welcome !!!! We went and saw the Flower of Life and all activated again. We were so tired at the end of that day, including 8 hours in the car and were happy and satisfied to be back on our rooftop !

The last day we went horseback riding out to the desert where the portal of Luxor Light was opened. This was probably one of the most beautiful moments. We sat around the circle, Christina, Jason, Ashraf and me with our very different energies, two very strong and two very gentle. Christina read an awesome meditation and it was heartfelt. I feel that the Luxor Temple in the beginning was the Alpha and the desert portal was the Omega, we had come full circle and now Jason and I can march ahead as healers. Jason made such a transformation. He went from being a very quiet guy to being much more expressive and animated.

In fact, the last evening he even joined in the dancing on the dahabieh !!

As if all of this isn't enough, I saw many of the friends I made on my last trip and was offered tea in people's homes, went biking, swimming in the Nile and was able to dance (my favorite expression of loving life) with these warm people.

Christina is such a natural teacher and things flowed. We did not waste much time planning as everything seemed to just fall into place. Quiet Ashraf showed up from time to time to share some of his beautiful stories with us, leaving us in awe. Samir's cooking is undoubtably the best you could hope for. The new dahabieh is something that you have to see to believe.

Most of all, the energy of the Nile, the Egyptian people and the healing cleansing clearing energy of Luxor Light were a Gift !!!! I released so many toxins that I had to clean my necklace every day. I left feeling lighter, wiser, stronger and most of all a healer stepping into my place in this world. Thank you Shukran Grazie.

Cathy Firtko Rubini

(from Wisconsin and Bologna, Italy)

December 3, 2009 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.